Irfan Mehr murder case the accused’s son was also in the car at the time of firing

Irfan Mehr murder case the accused's son was also in the car at the time of firing
Photo: File

In the Gulistan-e-Jauhar area of ​​Karachi, the real son of the accused who opened fire at the time of the murder of Sindh Bar Council secretary Irfan Mehr was also sitting in the same car with the victim.

Ghulam Akbar, a relative of the deceased arrested in the Irfan Mehr murder case, has made sensational revelations during interrogation in front of Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) police.

According to Raja Umar Khattab, in charge of the special CTD team investigating the high profile murder case, the task of killing Irfan Mehr was given by his wife Sahibzadi and Sally Shabana alias Karari alias Chhoti to his real brother accused Ghulam Akbar.

According to the statement of the arrested accused Ghulam Akbar, the slain Irfan Mehr had a strict attitude towards his wife, ie his sister, with whom he was upset. The three siblings planned the murder together.

According to the accused, he was also interested in the incident because he was indebted to the tune of Rs. 30 to 40 lakhs. There was hope.

According to the accused, his sister Sahibzadi initially gave him Rs. 160,000 for this work and then a few days later another Rs. 60,000.

According to the accused, with this money he bought a new 125cc motorcycle for Rs. 150,000 and arranged for a pistol.

According to the accused, he had earlier persuaded Rahim Bakhsh Mehr, husband of his younger sister Shabana, to assist in the case but later made a friend Wajid Jakhro a co-accused.

According to the statement of the accused, he paid Rs 40,000 to Wajid and promised to pay another Rs 60,000 after work.

According to the accused, before the incident, he did self-reiki of the slain Irfan Mehr. One day before the incident, he bought trousers and a jacket from the President. Later, he bought two black helmets and stayed at a hotel at Kent Station.

According to accused Ghulam Akbar, on the day of the incident, he and Wajid reached Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block 13 on a motorbike and stood by the park in front of the chapel luxury apartment waiting for Irfan Mehr to leave.

According to the accused, when Irfan Mehr left home with his child to leave school, his sister Sahibzadi informed him through his mobile phone. According to the accused Ghulam Akbar, when Irfan Mehr left the school and returned to the school, they targeted him. He opened fire one after another.

According to the accused, after the incident he reached Sohrab Goth from there and then reached a goth and stayed for some time, changed his clothes and then from there he reached Kent station where he checked out with his luggage from the hotel and went to Shikarpur in a hired car. gone.

According to CTD officer Raja Umar Khattab, they traced the incident on technical grounds. According to the police, the victim’s wife Sahibzadi, and Sally Shabana are the main accused in the incident. Raids are being carried out to arrest them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.