Fawad Chaudhry’s reaction to Usman Mirza’s life imprisonment

Fawad Chaudhry's reaction to Usman Mirza's life imprisonment


Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry has responded to the court’s decision to sentence five people, including the main accused in the Islamabad boy-girl violence case, to life imprisonment.

He said in a statement issued on Twitter that the acceptance of life imprisonment as evidence of modern technology in spite of the deviation of the victim girl and youth in the Usman Mirza case is very welcome.

عثمان مرزا کیس میں متاثرہ لڑکی اور نوجوان کے منحرف ہونے کے باوجود عمر قید کی سزا جدید ٹیکنالوجی کی بطور شہادت قبولیت کی انتہائ خوش آئند ہے، وہی معاشرے ترقی کا زینہ چڑھتےہیں جہاں انصاف ہو انشاللہ سیالکوٹ اور دیگر مقدموں میں بھی انصاف کے قریب ہیں

— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) March 25, 2022

The Federal Minister said that only those societies climb the ladder of development where there is justice, inshallah they are also close to justice in Sialkot and other cases.

It is to be noted that 5 convicts including Usman Mirza, the main accused in the Sector E-11 boy and girl violence case of Islamabad, have been sentenced to life imprisonment.

The video, which went viral on social media last year, shows some people being seen torturing and sexually abusing a boy and a girl.

After the video surfaced, the police investigation revealed that the incident took place in a flat located within the precincts of Golra police station.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.